Sunday 7 September 2014

'Hit me with your best shot...'

My TBR shelf could break soon from the weight of all the books on it. I'm seriously worried it'll fall in the middle of the night and create a bang so loud I'll wake up terrified. So, in an attempt to work my way through the pile, here's a condensed TBR for the next few weeks...

To Kill A Mockingbird, Harper Lee- I can't believe that I've never read this classic, and as I have to read it for a course this year, it's the perfect time to get it tackled. 

Atonement, Ian McEwan- I've tried this once before and didn't really like it; I think I found the narrator off-putting. But again, I have to read this one for my course, so I'm going to give it another go. 

Burial Rites, Hannah Kent- This is one I bought on a bit of a self indulgent book spree, and have left on the shelf as I've got caught up in other things. However every time I notice it on the shelf and read the back cover I get excited, so this is one I definitely need to read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!