Thursday 7 May 2015

Top Ten T...hursday

I was supposed to have done this on Tuesday. But, you know, I'm late. 

Top Ten Books I Will Never Read

1) The fourth book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas. I'm putting this in there because I thoroughly hated the third book, and I hope I don't bow to the inevitable love when the next book comes out and end up reading it. 

2) Anything else by Ernest Hemingway. I hated his depiction of women in The Sun Also Rises. 

3) Anything by Saul Bellow. I find his books so immeasurably boring. 

4) The Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi. Too much YA hype. 

5) The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. See above. 

6) The Moral Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. See above. 

7) The Daughter of Smoke and Bone series by Laini Taylor. See above (is this getting repetitive? I could do many more of these.)

8) War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy. Just too big. I'd like to tackle Anna Karenina though. 

9) Clarisssa by Samuel Richardson. I was forced to read Pamela for a course, and after that ramble I never ever want to even see anything with his name on it again. 

10) Anything in the same section as or praised as the new Fifty Shades of Grey. 

P.S- I left some books I saw popping up a lot off this list, such as Fifty Shades of Grey. 
P. P. S- I found this a little eye-opening. It was much harder than I thought it would be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!