Friday 16 August 2013

''Cause we are living in a material world...'


I, like most of you, am somewhat obsessed with fashion blogs. And there are some that I always keep on going back to, the addict that I am. Continuing my series of delving into the minds of bloggers, today I'm interviewing the lovely Kirsty from Fashion Champagne, one of those blogs I can't get enough of...



Has fashion always been a big part of your life?

I've always loved fashion for as long as I can remember. It's inspiring and I love shopping. 

What made you start blogging?

I started blogging as soon as I found out blogs existed. I was already scrap booking pictures from magazines, so this seemed like the next step and I am so glad that I did it. 

Have you found your professional career has developed with blogging? Your wardrobe is on fire and you can grab one item, what do you save?



100%. I wouldn't have had as many opportunities that having the blog has brought to me. I've been able to start my own mini company and also work freelance for fashion brands to help them develop their social media. 
  
Has blogging had an impact on your life as well as your style?


It's had a massive impact on my life as it is now such a massive part of my life. I never stop thinking about what I'm going to blog, what outfits I want to appear on my blog and I also document nights out with friends on my blog. I guess blogging is a lifestyle.

Your wardrobe is on fire and you can grab one item, what do you save?

It would have to be my Louis Vuitton. I've had it for 8 years and its as good as new. I do however think it might be indestructible, so maybe I'd save my vintage Chanel bag. Oh the decisions.

Get to know... Fashion Champagne

 Vogue or ELLE? Vogue.

Heels or flats? Heels. 

High street or high end? High street.

Topshop or ASOS? Ahhh that's a tough one- ASOS. 

Winter dressing or summer dressing? Summer is my favourite season, but I'd have to say winter dressing.
 

Find Kirsty's blog here, and her twitter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!