Friday 25 July 2014

'Come hell or come highwater...'

My to-read list

Paper Towns/ Looking For Alaska by John Green
I've so far only read The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, and I'm looking to expand my knowledge. I've heard both Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska are awesome, tying for his next best novel after TFIOS.

Moonwalking with Einstein: The Art and Science of Remembering Everything by Joshua Foer
I was about halfway through this a few months ago when I put it down and got distracted by other, more exciting fiction books. However the concept still interests me, and I discovered some great facts during my short read, so I'm determined to pick it up and read some more. 

Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
I am dying to read a work of magical realism by Gabo, but they always escape me. I always get confused when looking for one of his novels in the library (do I look under G or do I look under M?), but I will find a copy of this somewhere, I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for reading!